Help Migratory Birds on Their Journey
You can start by creating a bird-friendly yard:
- Plant native plants that provide food and shelter
- Provide a water source year round
- Limit pesticide and herbicide use
- Keep your cat indoors
Get more tips on turning your yard into a haven for wildlife here.
Help keep birds from flying into windows by making sure they are able to distinguish glass structures:
- Hang something shiny outside windows
- Limit reflected light during evening hours
- Apply decals to windows
Get more tips on keeping birds from flying into windows here.
Back to the Top