We are thrilled that you have chosen the National Aquarium, Baltimore, for your next homeschool field trip. A visit to the Aquarium is your students' passport to discovering the world's aquatic treasures! Our programs are specifically designed for homeschoolers as well as information to assist in the planning of your field trip.
2013-2014 Home school programs on sale June 19 at 9a.m. by phone at 410-576-3833.
Monthly Homeschool Programs
Due to popular demand, we have added an additional day for each monthly home school theme.
October 2013–February 2014
Grades 6–12 meet from 10–11 a.m.
Grades K–2 meet from 12:30–1:30 p.m.
Grades 3–5 meet from 2–3 p.m.
Program Date Theme
- October 7, 2013 Something Fishy
- October 14, 2013 Something Fishy
- November 4, 2013 Maryland Animals
- November 18, 2013 Maryland Animals
- December 2, 2013 Forces of Nature
- December 16, Forces of Nature
- January 6, 2014 Amazon River
- January 13, 2014 Amazon River
- February 3, 2014 Animal Behavior
- February 24, 2014 Animal Behavior
Each reservation includes one free adult chaperone admission for each group of up to five students. Additional chaperones are welcome at $21.95 per person (Aquarium admission only).
Maryland Homeschool Groups
$15 per student per program
$60 per student for all five programs
Out-of-state Homeschool Groups
$31.95 per student per program
$144.75 per student for all five programs
$33.95 per student per program
$154.75 per student for all five programs
Back to the Top