Your Boy or Girl Scout group can travel to an Australian river gorge, explore a tropical rain forest, get hands-on with rays and jellies in Living Seashore, and hang with the sharks in Blacktip Reef. As if that weren't enough to make the trip memorable, Scouts can also participate in special events and programming developed especially for them.
Scout Day at the National Aquarium
The Aquarium offers special days of programming especially for Boy and Girl Scouts!
Spring Scout Day: Saturday, April 27, 2019, 10 am to 3 pm
Scout Days in the past have included the following activities:
- Scavenger hunts
- Special scout animal encounters
- Complimentary patches
Visit aqua.org/Groups to learn more about discounts and other fun activities that your troop or pack are eligible for year round!
Please email email@example.com with questions regarding all scout programming!
Guided Tours and Programs
The National Aquarium's Immersion Tours show you and your Scouts a whole new side of the Aquarium! These guided programs give you and your Scouts access to Aquarium experts, behind-the-scenes locations and experiences that you won't get anywhere else.
Programs that are great for Scout groups include:
- Aquarium Explorers and The Legend of Calypso's Gold, for younger Scouts
- Insider's Tour; Shark! Behind-the-Scenes; Icky, Creepy, Slimy, Cool Tour and the Animal Care Experience, for Scouts ages 8 and up
- We can also customize a program for you—just call 410-576-8822 for more information
For more information about any of these programs, click here
Boy and Girl Scouts are invited to spend an unforgettable night at the National Aquarium. Here you'll have an adventure like no other, where you can work on merit badge activities, explore the Aquarium after hours with your own personal Aquarium expert, travel to behind-the-scenes areas and much, much more! You can choose from three exciting sleepovers: Dolphin Sleepover, Sleepover with the Sharks and our newest sleepover, The Aquarium Overnight Adventure. Sleepovers include a kid-friendly, buffet-style dinner and continental breakfast, a commemorative patch, an Aquarium souvenir, a 4D movie and more!
- Scouts may have separate sleeping areas from other sleepover participants upon request and availability
- Chaperone requirement is one adult per seven Scouts
- Waivers for all participants must be signed prior to arrival
- For a full list of what to bring and how to prepare for your sleepover click here
- For additional questions contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Special rates on Aquarium admission and tours are available for groups of 15 or more. Call 410-576-3833 for more information and to book.