Scout Day at the National Aquarium, Baltimore
Saturday, November 15, 2014
10 am - 3 pm
- Get up close and personal with some of our animals throughout the day.
- Find out what you can do to help conserve the Chesapeake Bay and your local environment.
Animal Rescue Program
- Discover how the Animal Rescue team rescues and rehabilitates stranded or sick marine animals.
- Explore aquatic habitats from around the world in the Aquarium’s exhibit galleries. Search for special Scout Day “points of interest.”
- Each scout will receive a special Scout Day gift.
Groups of 15 or more will receive a special discount when booking ahead by calling 410-576-3833. Smaller troops should join forces with other troops in order to receive the discount or invite friends and family members. Please call Jill Logsdon with any questions regarding Scout Day or other scout programs at 410-576-1067.
The National Aquarium's Immersion Tours take you behind the scenes of our fascinating exhibits.
Sleepovers at the Aquarium
Boy and Girl Scouts are invited to have an unforgettable overnight aquatic adventure! Work on Scout badge activities, take a behind-the-scenes tour, and spend time in your favorite Aquarium exhibits after hours. Choose from two exciting themes: Sleepover With the Sharks or Dolphin Sleepover.
Commemorative patch included. Scouts may have separate sleeping areas from other participants upon request. Chaperone requirement: one adult per 10 Scouts (one per six recommended).
Discounts on Aquarium admission and Immersion Tours are available for groups of 15 or more.
Back to the Top