Join us for a quick and exciting look behind the scenes! Led by an expert guide, you’ll learn about some of your favorite animals and exhibits around the Aquarium. With different tours offered throughout the year, be sure to come back and experience them all!
Blue Wonders Behind the Scenes
Get a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to care for aquatic animals and exhibits, like the Aquarium’s Blacktip Reef! You’ll explore staff-only areas, learn about coral reefs and discover how you can take small actions to help protect our world’s aquatic treasures.
Dolphin Discovery Behind the Scenes
Discover how we care for our eight Atlantic bottlenose dolphins. You’ll explore behind-the-scenes areas in Dolphin Discovery, learn how our marine mammal team works with these incredible animals and understand how you can help protect dolphins everywhere.
** This tour does not allow guests to touch or interact with the dolphins.
All participants must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this program. Refunds will not be given for participants who do not meet the age requirements.
45 minutes (every day at 1:30 p.m.)
Price (Aquarium Admission must be purchased separately to experience this tour):
How to purchase the tour:
- Step 1: Visit our Tickets page
- Step 2: Choose your date and time of entry
- Step 3: Select your ticket quantity
- Step 4: Check the box next to "Add an exclusive tour for $15."
If space is still available, tickets can be purchased onsite during your visit
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Wear non-slip shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Check in at our information desk on level one, Blue Wonders: Reefs to Rainforests
- Hold on to your admission ticket—you’ll need to show it to your guide at the start of the tour
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For information on discounted parking, please check aqua.org/parking. Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top