Get an exclusive look behind the scenes of some of our favorite Aquarium exhibits, including Kelp Forest and Pacific Coral Reef, where colorful fish dart back and forth between vibrant anemones and living corals.
From animal care to complex life support systems, you’ll get an insider’s look at what it takes to run an Aquarium. Learn how our team crafted the thousands of corals that make up Blacktip Reef and how they care for the diverse set of animals that call our newest exhibit home.
45 minutes (every day at 1:30 p.m.)
Price (Aquarium Admission must be purchased separately to experience this tour):
Click below to see prices and buy tickets
If space is still available, tickets can be purchased onsite during your visit
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Wear non-slip shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Check in at our information desk on level one, Blue Wonders: Reefs to Rainforests
- Hold on to your admission ticket—you’ll need to show it to your guide at the start of the tour
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For discounted parking, use the Lockwood Place Garage at 124 Market Pl. Bring your ticket and have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top