Ever wondered what goes on behind the scenes at the Aquarium? Here’s your chance to step into our stories and see the Aquarium in a brand new way. In this incredible experience, you’ll explore our exhibits with one of our experts.
Your guide will share fascinating stories about our animals and the habitats they call home, lead you to exclusive staff-only areas, take you up-close with one of our animal residents and so much more.
Beginning February 28, you’ll also get a sneak peek at the Aquarium’s newest exhibit, Living Seashore. Step behind construction walls and become one of the first guests to see Living Seashore before it opens to the public this May!
So, join us and become an Aquarium insider—you’ll never experience the National Aquarium the same way again!
2 ½ hours
Price (includes Aquarium admission):
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Wear non-slip shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour. Check in at our staff entrance, just around the corner from the Aquarium’s main entrance and across from the USS Torsk submarine
- Stay late—your ticket is good for a full day of Aquarium exploration
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For discounted parking, use the Lockwood Place Garage at 124 Market Pl. Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top