Ever wondered how the residents of the Aquarium’s animals celebrate Halloween? Now is your chance to find out! Spend the night at the Aquarium with some of our ickiest, creepiest, slimiest and coolest animals, as they get ready for the most ghoulish day of the year.
You’ll explore the Aquarium after hours with one of our expert guides, get up close with our most unique animal residents and discover what happens behind-the-scenes when the lights go out. Help us get the building ready for tomorrow’s trick-or-treaters by carving a pumpkin for display around the Aquarium—and in some of our exhibits! When you’re done exploring, set up camp and sleep under the watchful eyes of our playful dolphins or incredible sharks.
In the morning, it’s time to put on your costume! You’ll join us for a special enrichment session with our dolphins before helping us open the Aquarium to welcome our guests in your Halloween best! After your sleepover, you can explore the Aquarium at your leisure and enjoy the day’s Halloween activities before heading home to trick-or-treat. Get ready for a Halloween you’ll never forget!
Costumes are encouraged, but are to be worn only on the morning of the 31st. For safety reasons we ask that costumes have un-obstructed vision (no full face masks) and nothing dragging on the ground. Please keep costumes child friendly and be in appropriate taste. Aquarium maintains the right to not allow costumes or costume pieces based on safety or guest concerns.
All participants must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this program. Refunds will not be given for participants who do not meet the age requirements.
5:30 pm – 9 am
Price (includes Aquarium admission, 4-D Immersion Film, kid-friendly dinner and continental breakfast):
**Discounts available for groups of 15 or more. Call 410-576-3833 for more information.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow (no cots or air mattresses larger than twin-size)
- Comfortable clothes and non-slip, close-toed shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, facial soaps and any medications)
- Sleepovers are coed, so make sure to bring the appropriate sleepwear
- Emergency contact information
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Arrive 15 minutes before your tour, and be sure to allow extra travel time for rush-hour traffic.
- Check in at our staff entrance when you arrive. It’s just around the corner from our main entrance, across from the USS Torsk submarine.
- Your sleepover program ends at 9 am, but your ticket is good for a full day of exploration! With a hand stamp, you can leave to stow your gear and return to the Aquarium the same day.
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along.
- For discounted parking, use the Lockwood Place Garage at 124 Market Place Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium.
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs.
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Learn more about this Immersion Tour and view tour policies and procedures.
Go to full Calendar