Grade A Student Night
THURSDAY, JUNE 21 & JUNE 28, 2018
6PM – 9PM
Registration Coming Soon
Calling all Grade A Sea Stars! All Baltimore-area students who achieved three or more A's (or equivalent) in any one marking period during the school year are invited to our annual celebration!
The student and one adult are admitted for FREE. Additional family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person. Space is limited. Limit of eight guests per family, including the student.
To participate, the student must:
- Attend a Baltimore (city or county) or Howard County public, private, home or parochial school.
- Be enrolled in grades pre-K through 12.
- Present a report card that shows three or more A's (or equivalent) from any marking period in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Be accompanied by an adult, who will also be admitted at no charge. Other family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person (limit of eight guests per family, including the student).
- Be registered to attend. Space is limited; registration will close on June 18, or when capacity is reached.
Registration opens May 7. For questions related to Grade A Student Nights, please call 410-576-3833.
Go to full Calendar