Grade A Student Night
Registration for this event has reached capacity.
Calling all Grade A Sea Stars! All Baltimore-area students who achieved three or more A's (or equivalent) in any one marking period during the school year are invited to our exclusive annual celebration!
The student and one adult are admitted for FREE. Other family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person. Space is limited. Limit of eight per family, including student.
To participate, the student must:
- Attend a Baltimore (City or County) or Howard County public, private or parochial school
- Be enrolled in grades Pre-K through 12
- Present upon entry a report card which shows three or more A's from any marking period in the 2015-2016 school year
- Be accompanied by an adult, who will also be admitted at no charge. Other family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person (limit of 8 per family, including student)
- Be registered to attend. Space is limited; registration will close once capacity is reached.
Registration opens in mid-May. For questions related to Grade A Student Night, please call 410-659-4291.
Go to full Calendar